Unable to install Sequoia 15.1 beta 4 on MPB M1

The download of the update worked fine. But when I try to install, it throws the error software update

Same on 16" M1 Max MacBook Pro

+1 macbook pro m3 max

I have the exact same issue on a mini with an M2 Pro I use for testing betas. I've tried turning beta updates off/on, rebooting, etc.

I was getting that yesterday. Now it has changed to this:

Mac Mini M2 Pro with the same issue. All of my other Macs (another Mac Mini M2 Pro, Mac Mini M2 and Mac Studio M2 Max) have all updated just fine. Getting same error as OP. I've turned off beta updates, rebooted a million times and same issue each time.

Same message on my Mac Studio. Rebooted but same message. Not sure how to proceed.

same issue with MBP M1. It asks for the computer password 2 times to install (usually it is only once) and then it fails. Multiple reboots and still the same issue.

Same on my iMac M1 2021

I'm having the same issue of on a MB Pro M3 MAX. I currently have Sequoia 15.0 RC (24A335) and if set Automatic Updates Beta Updates to either MAcOS Developer Beta or McOS Sequoia 15.1 Developer Beta, I get a message to Schedule and update for macOS Sequoia 15.1 Beta 4. But when I try and update I get two request to enter my macOS user password. I then get the first error message in the previous comments about errors tring to downlod.

Same problem on MBP M1. Currenly Sequoia 15.0 (24A335) czech language.

Having the same issue here. Tried creating a NEW USER and logging into that but it still failed to update.

I am experiencing the same issue on my MacBook Air M1.

I get the same error message on an iMac M1, 2021 desktop. During the install, it get the same message as the OP.

What is the fix?

same issue

Me too. M3 macbook pro. This has been widely reported for days. Is there not even a workaround yet? Or any communication from Apple?

Unable to install Sequoia 15.1 beta 4 on MPB M1

Q