Unable to install Sequoia 15.1 beta 4 on MPB M1

The download of the update worked fine. But when I try to install, it throws the error software update

Add me to the list that this has hit my Mac Mini M2 with 160GB of free space. Same exact messages and Feedback sent in

Same here. M1 mbp

Same here! M3 Pro 16

Just turn off Find My Mac and network. And it will work.

Same here with my MacBook Air 15'' (M2).

I was running 15.0 Public Beta and wanted to upgrade to 15.1 but my installation failed. I have tried everything including Terminal commands to delete the stuck 15.1 files but nothing works.

I cannot even reinstall MacOS from Recovery Mode and deleting 15.1 files through Terminal does not work either. I am looking at a dress install or rolling back to July 18 with my Time Machine load. No beuno.

I am having the same issue on my Macbook Air M3. I was able to install Beta 3 just fine.

Same here on 2020 M1 MacBook Air. Feedback raised: FB15174318

Edit: fixed now - see yevhenfromukraine's message above.

Just to follow up on yevhenfromukraine's post since it's easy to miss the response that their solution worked, turning off Find My Mac and network did solve the problem for me.

Didn't work for me, still not able to install this beta

Logged out of appleid and shut off find my automatically. Get ready to sync a bunch of pictures if you don't have masters in icloud. Did it on two MBP's with a 15.0 base and, finally, got beta 4 to install on both.

I hate this as a solution. Someone else gets the credit for it too.

And I thought it was just me ...

MBP 14-inch, Nov 2023 Apple M3 Pro 18GB

I had same Issue finally read on another Forum to turn off Find my Mac in iCloud settings and voila ...success .

Também estou com o mesmo problema, pede senha duas vezes, Pro M2

Had the same issue with 15.1 (24B5046f) on my MBP M1 Max and turning off "Find my Mac" solved the problem.

Same issue

Unable to install Sequoia 15.1 beta 4 on MPB M1

Q