Wrong price for in-app purchases

There is an issue with the price-setting on in-app purchases. The interface for setting the price of an IAP is out of sync with what is actually set. For instance, I changed the price to $6.99 and in the app it displayed $7.99. Later I changed it to $5.99 and the app displayed $6.99. I think the frontend is setting the wrong value in the backend (database).

Same issue, wrong prices in Sandbox/TestFlight and Apple rejected update due this. How to resolve it?

My feedback FB #11934417

It is very frustrating that apple developers do not want to help us developers !! Why ? Are apple developers /stuff not interested to resolve bugs if we report them. I have this problem too since over two month now, reported this problem but nothing happened. This is an incredible bad behavior that you apple guys are not interested to help us

It is very frustrating how apple employees are completely ignoring errors and bugs if a free developer is reporting a problem. We should spread this in official blogs etc. This only means that you. give a s**t if we report something and you are leaving us completely alone with this. problem instead fixing it asap

Same issue

My feedback FB12076639

I'm feeling with you guys, had the same issue for weeks. After I decided to rename my app before the first launch, I encountered that renaming the app (or some step of this process) solved the problem with a wrong pricing in the sandbox/test flight environment. Surely, this is not applicable for most of you guys, but maybe this can take you to a different direction to analyse this shit behaviour.

My app was rejected because of this. I sent them a link to this forum, and then they approved it. Thanks Apple.

Have the same issue with Sandbox.

Also, currently facing this Sandbox bug where the increased price on App Store Connect is not being reflected on the Apple payment sheet. Feedback filed here: https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/feedback/13225803

Have the same issue and the app store team is rejecting my app. Reported it : FB13463182

Please help

Wrong price for in-app purchases

Q