It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

I'm submitting a new version of my app, and after click "submit for Review", it show that:

A few more items are needed in order to submit for review
The items listed below are required for submission:

• There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

I didn't met this problem before. Is that mean I haven't upload all the screenshot required or it's still uploading the screenshots to App Store Connect's server? Cause before there is a "save" button after you drag images to the screenshots area, now you don't.And I think I have uploaded all the screenshots needed and I waited a day to try submit again, still the same.

What should I do?

Also had this issue, no grey images. I went through and deleted all the localization images that i added and then added them back. I was able to submit after that.

I am also facing the same problem. Apple please fix this. Its really eating our time.

Ola!

I ran into the same problem, there are still screenshot uploads in progress. Tried what I read in this thread, could not see any failed / greyed screenshots. Until I switched from Chrome to Safari. In Safari the greyed image immediately showed up. Removed that, replaced with the correct snapshots, no more problems.

So if you encounter this, try Safari.

I my case the problem was cause by an attached file, I deleted it from attachments and I pasted link into the notes and everything worked well.

This worked for me thanks! Just check every image again to see if any one of them is grayed out. Remove it and upload again.

I'm also facing same issue, everytime on click "Add for Review", gives error "There are still screenshot uploads in progress.", please fix this, I'm trying since last 4hours.

The same issues are happening for me too. App Store preview screenshots and subscription product review screenshots are simply not uploading. Subscription review screenshots are stuck on 'processing' and then will fail after navigating off the screen (even after waiting for a considerable amount of time for it to process - 10s of minutes). I have tried everything I could find:

• making sure the resolutions are correct
  • trying different suggested resolutions that don't require a specific device resolution
  • making sure the DPI is set to 72
  • renaming the files to have only numbers + letters
  • renaming the file extensions to be uppercase
  • probably some other things I'm forgetting

This is the first upload for this particular submission, doubt that should have anything to do with it though..

I'm also facing this issue from France, images seem to upload well as I can see the preview, but a few seconds later all screenshots become red and a message explain that "something went wrong"...

I submitted a bunch of screenshots successfully just a few days ago which makes me think this has to be a downed server somewhere. I reached out to app store connect support and am passing this along to the an engineering team to check it out as an FYI for everyone else.

Hi, we updated the screenshots in our project. Now when we try to re-submit for review the error " Unable to Add for Review The items below are required to start the review process: There are still screenshot uploads in progress." is reported and we are unable to continue.

Update: There somehow a broken screenshot (red outline) was in one of the optional sections (6,1 inch). I removed it and the error went away.

Hello everyone, I had the same problem just today. reloading the app store connect page didn't help, but I did what was suggested by the app store connect engineer. I went to View All Sizes in Media Manager > viewed all the images, one by one. After I've done that, I guess it somehow completed the upload to the server by reprocessing them when I open them. and when I clicked "Add for review" button, it went through. Viewing all of them is helpful since I don't know which image would've not been successfully made it to the server.

Hope this helps, Best regards.

I was having this same issue, and I found a solution that worked for me! What fixed it for me was after uploading the images, I went back to the Product Page Optimization, then back into my optimization with the issue. Now, when I looked through each of the images I'd uploaded, I found one that now appeared as the gray background with a cloud icon! I deleted and re-uploaded that image, and it finally worked! Definitely feels like a glitch on Apple's part.

Anyway, I hope this helps someone else!

Since this is an Apple server-side issue, here's a fix that worked for me:

1. Save current changes in your submission. If the "Save" button is greyed out, then this is ok.
  2. Turn off the WiFi of your computer.
  3. Clear the cache of your web browser.
  4. Turn on your computer's WiFi.
  5. Log-in again to Apple Store Connect.
  6. Go to the specific app where you encountered the problem. This time, it shows one or few greyed out screenshots that causes the problem. You can just delete this screenshot by hovering over it and pressing the red delete button that appears. You can just re-upload such screenshots or just completely exclude it in the previews.

Hope it works for you too.

Same problem now in 2023. No grayed icons. Won't let me submit.

It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

Q