It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

I'm submitting a new version of my app, and after click "submit for Review", it show that:

A few more items are needed in order to submit for review
The items listed below are required for submission:

• There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

I didn't met this problem before. Is that mean I haven't upload all the screenshot required or it's still uploading the screenshots to App Store Connect's server? Cause before there is a "save" button after you drag images to the screenshots area, now you don't.And I think I have uploaded all the screenshots needed and I waited a day to try submit again, still the same.

What should I do?

I faced the same problem. For me, the solution was to 're-convert' the image. For example, I had an image in a format specific to the store. I went to a website that converts images to pixels and converted it. Then, I saved and uploaded it to the store again. After that, I reloaded the page and it worked!

I had some images that had semi-transparent backgrounds - some it would accept some it would not - I didn't need/want/intend to have the transparent backgrounds once rectified all images uploaded the very next time.

For me, it was related to transparency and alpha pixels in images. I solved this by converting the images into JPEG format.

This is because I use an external tool to generate screenshots for the specific size required on the store, which exports images in PNG format.

Although the images do not have any transparency because I can see a white background, but somehow they had alpha pixels that were hard to see with the ***** eye.

For me it was simply opening a private/incognito window and doing it from there.

The same issue due to transparency. WHY DONT SHOW AN ERROR RIGHT AFTER SCREENSHOT UPLOAD??????

It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

Q