It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

I'm submitting a new version of my app, and after click "submit for Review", it show that:

A few more items are needed in order to submit for review
The items listed below are required for submission:

• There are still screenshot uploads in progress.

I didn't met this problem before. Is that mean I haven't upload all the screenshot required or it's still uploading the screenshots to App Store Connect's server? Cause before there is a "save" button after you drag images to the screenshots area, now you don't.And I think I have uploaded all the screenshots needed and I waited a day to try submit again, still the same.

What should I do?

I am also facing same issue. :(
same issue , screenshots still in processing
Same issue.
We are also facing the same issue. The problem is that, in order to use new screenshots, we deleted the old ones and now they are gone too. So we even can't skip the screenshots part and release the build.
Same issue
same problem here....
still not working even if i have tried all the solutions written abouve.... any one have an idea about that? is it an apple's side bug?
Facing the same issue.......
Still not working.. After hours of trying.. So frustrating! None of the fixes posted here worked.
Facing same thing here.
Me too
Facing same issue
Same issue with me.Since last nigh around 11pm. I tested all my 3 apps. All giving me the same error... I think this is something wrong on their server side and nothing specific to any app.
Same Issue!
same problem here, every day of waiting, it's USD 0.25 lost
It says: "There are still screenshot uploads in progress." when submit a new build

Q