Mouse scrolling stops working in macOS Monterey

Hi all I have MacBook Pro M1. Yesterday I upgraded my Mac with new macOS Monterey 12.0.1. Since that upgrade my Apple mouse sometimes stops scrolling. It happens when I leave Mac, it goes to sleep mode and when I come back and try to scroll it doesn't work To fix it I turn my mouse off and the turn on.

Who has the same problem let me know in comments please

Answered by MichaelAUDU in 698675022

The issue is resolved now with latest update 12.1

Same problem here. My Magic Mouse 2, not able to scroll after update.

Monterey, 27" iMac, same issue. Ever since downloading Monterey on my machine and also my wife's brand new M1 13" MacBook Pro, Mouse scrolling stops whenever we leave the machines for more than 30 minutes. Have to turn them off and then back on the get scrolling to resume. Seriously Apple??

Same issue for me

Same issue with my iMac M1 after updating it with Monterey. Hope this is fixed soon.

Same here ! I have also A Macbook Air with M1 processor. I hope Apple working on it . . . . .

Same issue here using a MacBook Air M1 with macOS Monterey 12.0.1.

Same deal on my MacBook Air M1. Restarting the mouse works but it's super annoying so I hope they fix it in the next update.

I am experiencing the same issue on my MacBook Pro M1. Its really annoying.

same issue here, Monterey 12.0.1 M1, turning off/on bluetooth solves the issue, not ideal tho, hope Apple will fix it asap

How about if you disable screen saver and/or go to sleep mode. It might work. Until Apple releases a fix.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) macOS Monterey 12.0.1

Magic Mouse 2 - All functions other than point and click stop working periodically. If the MM2 is turned off and on again it will work for some time then stop working again.

Same problem MBA M1(((

Mouse and keyboard disconnect every time I turn on the iMac. This happens since I install MacOS Monterey.

Same issue 2020 M1 Pro

Same issue on 14" M1 Pro and Magic Mouse

Mouse scrolling stops working in macOS Monterey

Q