Mouse scrolling stops working in macOS Monterey

Hi all I have MacBook Pro M1. Yesterday I upgraded my Mac with new macOS Monterey 12.0.1. Since that upgrade my Apple mouse sometimes stops scrolling. It happens when I leave Mac, it goes to sleep mode and when I come back and try to scroll it doesn't work To fix it I turn my mouse off and the turn on.

Who has the same problem let me know in comments please

Answered by MichaelAUDU in 698675022

The issue is resolved now with latest update 12.1

Same error happens to me in a MBP M1 2020 with Monterey 12.0.1 just installed. To allow mouse to scroll is needed to switch off mouse and then switch on, no needs to restart MBP.

Same here, MBP M1, 12.0.1.

Does anyone have the solution?

Same issue with MBP M1 and Logitech MX Master 3 for Mac. Unfortunately! Turning mouse off and on fixes the issue.

Same here. Switching off/on works for me as a temporary solution

Same here. iMac 2019. Scrolling on Magic mouse 2 doesn't work after sleep/wake.

Same issue with my Magic Mouse 2 paired with MBP M1. Have to switch the mouse off and on again in order to scroll.

I'm facing the same issue with MBP M1 2020 with Monterey 12.0.1 and Magic Mouse 2. As soon as I restart Bluetooth everything back to normal.

same here. new m1 macbook air and have to turn mouse off/on in Bluetooth to get it to work. Annoying.

I am also experiencing same problem in macbook air M1 chip after the 12.0.1 update

Same here, 12.0.1, magic mouse stop scrolling after sleep. Need to restart mouse to work again (turn off then on)

Tried pair the mouse again, but still the same.

Same issue for me also.

Same here :(

Same problem here. iMac 27" late 2015

Same problem here with M1 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. Annoying.

Mouse scrolling stops working in macOS Monterey

Q