Mouse scrolling stops working in macOS Monterey

Hi all I have MacBook Pro M1. Yesterday I upgraded my Mac with new macOS Monterey 12.0.1. Since that upgrade my Apple mouse sometimes stops scrolling. It happens when I leave Mac, it goes to sleep mode and when I come back and try to scroll it doesn't work To fix it I turn my mouse off and the turn on.

Who has the same problem let me know in comments please

Answered by MichaelAUDU in 698675022

The issue is resolved now with latest update 12.1

Same problem here. Need to power off and on the mouse for it to work again! On MacBook Air M1.

Yes, same problem

Same problem using Monterey 12.0.1 on iMac with Magic Mouse 2. Many times per day I have to turn the bluetooth off and on to reconnect the mouse. Please fix asap.

I'm having this issue as well. I have the MacBook Pro M1 Max and running Mac OS 12.0.1. The scroll and swipe gestures aren't working. I hope for it to be fixed soon. Only posting because I'm having this issue and I figure, the more of us that report, the quicker and more likely Apple is to fix it.

Yea, exact same problem with me. Scroll and all the gestures stop working if the mouse is left idle for sometime and the only option to remedy this is turning the magic mouse off and then on!

Yeah, same issue after upgrade to macOS Monterey on my MacBook Air (M1 2020).

Same issue here with M1

I'm having the same problem.

Hi. For me the problem was fixed by removing automatically connections of AirPods Pro with my M1 MacBook Pro.

Same problem on iMac Late 2015.

Same problem on my M1 Mac after upgrading to Monterray.

I found that if I turn the mouse off and on the scrolling will work again - annoying though, I hope Apple fixes soon.

Apple can you help us???

Not sure how the beta testers did not pick this up XD quite an obvious bug

same here, we need solution from apple. Power cycling mouse is not the solution.

This problem is a complete utter annoyance. It is happening on my 2019 macbook pro. I have tried changing to another apple mouse. Is there a fix other than restarting? Apple needs to get on this one for a fix.

Mouse scrolling stops working in macOS Monterey

Q