Mouse scrolling stops working in macOS Monterey

Hi all I have MacBook Pro M1. Yesterday I upgraded my Mac with new macOS Monterey 12.0.1. Since that upgrade my Apple mouse sometimes stops scrolling. It happens when I leave Mac, it goes to sleep mode and when I come back and try to scroll it doesn't work To fix it I turn my mouse off and the turn on.

Who has the same problem let me know in comments please

Answered by MichaelAUDU in 698675022

The issue is resolved now with latest update 12.1

Exact same problem, Magic Mouse 2 and MacBook Air (M1, 2020)

Same here...

Same problem with MacBook Pro M1 Pro and MX Master 2s. It occurs randomly. Deactivating and activating of "Logi Options" and "Logi Options Daemon" at Accessibility helps (System Preferences/Security&Privacy/Accessibility)

Exactly same! All functions except scrolling works. Luckily works after reseting. I hope Apple fixes this issue asap! Thanks guys!

I had same problem but fixed after I unchecked Scroll direction: Natural here: Apple Logo > system preferences > Mouse

Same problem - only materialised with my macOS Monterey on my MacBook Air M1, 2020; Magic Mouse 2

Same problem after upgrading to Monterey, every time I've to disconnect and connect again my Magic Mouse. The behavior is the same on MacBook Air 2107 and MacBook Pro 2020

This is getting ridiculous. I thought I was an isolated case but apparently, there are 10 pages of people having the same issue. The Bluetooth stack is wasted on Monterey. I have problems with Magic Keyboard also. Media keys stop working. Same issue. Power cycling fixes it temporarily

Same issue with MBP M1 and Logitech M590 mouse. Restarting the machine corrected the issue but it was most certainly annoying.

I have the same issue also MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017) with Mighty Mouse. Have to reboot to get it working again.

Same issue, when bluetooth of mouse is turned off / on, the issue is solved, but after some time, its occurs again.

WE STILL WAITING FOR A SOLUTION APPLE!!!

Same here - 2015 27" intel iMac. Magic mouse scroll stops working. Solved by bluetooth disconnect/reconnect and it then works for a bit. New problem since Monterey.

Same problem i'm using iMac 24" MacOS Monterey have issue bluetooth device not stable sometime disconnect and sometime function don't work

Same issue I have, MBP 16 Max + MX Master 2S. Similar fix as mentioned by others, System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Accessibility > Logi Options (tick)

Mouse scrolling stops working in macOS Monterey

Q