bundle id is missing when creating an app

I have two bundle ids, but they seems to be missing and I cant select anyone. this is why I cant create a new app.

Same here, I cannot create a new App because the Bundle ID is greyed out? This has been going on for over 10 hours, I have never had this problem before.

I have:

1. cleared the cache
  2. tried it using Safari and Google Chrome

but I get the same result?

Having the same issue. Please help

Same issue happen with me also

Currently I have the same error. Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?

same problem here

same here... seeems to be an backend issue of apple?

Also having this issue, created my apple developer account in the last 24 hours so that might be the issue?

I never faced this issue, I recently published 2 games, but today I planned to publish another game and I face this issue, is it server issue or something?

I'm also facing the same issue regardless the amount of already created apps for my company.

Having the same issue. Getting an error on Xcode

App Record Creation failed due to an invalid attribute. Request failed with error code "ENTITY_ERROR.ATTRIBUTE.INVALID", and reason "An attribute value is invalid. ITC.apps.validation.bundle_not_available"

And even If I try to create the app from app store connect it does now show any bundleId in the dropdown

I have contacted Apple by phone concerning this issue.

So they are now aware of the problem. I had to mention them some confidential information by mail.

Waiting for a quick fix soon.

Same issue here, I am utterly convinced that this issue is from Apple's side, as 2 other people in the office has complained regarding this.

Same Here !!! can't find ANY bundle ID in app store connect after clicking the "+". This is my second ios app to be published, while spending days and nights to catch the deadline, very frustrated to be blocked by such every-lasting error of Apple !!!

I have created several new identifier so as to make sure the identifier is not used....still no luck.

Apple pls fix it asap !

Same problem. I talked to Apple support today and they have escalated the issue. Seems to be a widely spread problem in the last 24 hours

Same issue here also. About to call and talk to Apple and see what they say. I will update here if they are able to shed light on anything.

bundle id is missing when creating an app

Q