TestFlight Stuck on Redeem Code Page, Unable to Access Beta Apps or Builds on iPhone

I am currently facing an issue with the TestFlight app on my iPhone, where I am stuck on the redeem code page and unable to access the apps I am testing. Interestingly, I am able to access TestFlight without any issues on my MacBook (MacOS), but the problem persists only on iOS. Here is a detailed breakdown of the issue:

Issue Description: Upon opening TestFlight on my iPhone, I am immediately directed to a redeem code page with no option to exit or view the main screen, where I should see the apps and builds I am testing.

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open TestFlight on iPhone. 2. TestFlight opens directly to the redeem code page with no option to access other parts of the app. 3. Enter a valid redeem code (used immediately after receiving it). 4. Receive an error message stating the code is invalid or expired. 5. Attempt to access TestFlight via an email invitation link, but it redirects back to the redeem code page.

Expected Result: I expect to see TestFlight’s homepage with all the apps and builds I am currently testing. Actual Result: I am stuck on the redeem code page with no option to exit, and valid redeem codes are not being accepted.

I have tried using new codes, accessing the app via email invitations, and reinstalling the app, but the issue continues. Any help or guidance on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

TestFlight Stuck on Redeem Code Page, Unable to Access Beta Apps or Builds on iPhone

Q