iOS & iPad OS Beta 4, 5 Major Vulnerabilities !

Device name: iPhone 15 Pro Max

Purchase date: January this year

Usage: The following problems never occurred before upgrading to iOS18.1 beta4 and 5

Current system version: iOS 18.1 beta 5 (22B5054e)

Current status: System stuck, unable to operate, abnormal heating, battery capacity reduced by 1% after upgrading to beta5

Detailed description: My phone has been in normal use since purchase, and I have never downloaded or installed cracking tools or files from unknown sources. I concluded that the problem was caused by upgrading the beta version of the ios system. During a period of time when using ios18 beta 4, the phone suddenly became inoperable, the screen failed intermittently, and the failure time became longer and longer. Specifically, the app cannot be operated, and there is no response to sliding up and down, left and right, clicking, touching, and long pressing (almost all APPs, not an exception). In recent days, I found that this phenomenon of the phone seems to be related to charging. Every time it is fully charged, it will not be able to operate when the device is turned on. The iPad and iPhone have the same reaction. During the period when the device is unresponsive, iCloud cannot be synchronized normally, the phone heats up, the software crashes, white dots appear on the edge of the screen (just like a bad pixel on the screen), the video cannot be loaded, and a series of problems.

Supplement: Which version can solve these problems? How to return to the official version without flashing? Can I receive version push normally by turning off the beta test switch?

Feeling: Since I did not make a full backup of the lower version, I hope that iOS18.1beta5 will solve the problem. Unfortunately, it is still not solved in beta5, and the problem is getting worse. My phone is now a brick and cannot be used normally. This accident is the first time I have encountered such a serious problem since I used Apple devices. I am very disappointed. I hope Apple engineers can fix it as soon as possible.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 806253022

For help with iPhone 15 Pro Max, please post in the Apple Support Community. The Apple Developer Forums are for questions about APIs and features intended specifically for developers.

Supplement: Which version can solve these problems? How to return to the official version without flashing? Can I receive version push normally by turning off the beta test switch?

For help with iPhone 15 Pro Max, please post in the Apple Support Community. The Apple Developer Forums are for questions about APIs and features intended specifically for developers.

iOS & iPad OS Beta 4, 5 Major Vulnerabilities !

Q