Developing iOS Applications with Delphi 11: Crashing Issues and Troubleshooting

I am developing a mobile application with Delphi 11. I compiled the application using iOS SDK 17.5. I uploaded it to the Apple Store for testing and first tested it on an iPhone 7 (software version 15.7.1). The application worked smoothly. Later, I tested it on an iPhone 14 (software version 17.6.1) and an iPhone 11 (software version 18). On both of these devices, the application crashed before opening. Since the same application is available on the Apple Store, I downloaded it from there and saw that it worked fine on the last two devices. I thought that the SDK needed to be upgraded for newly compiled and submitted applications. However, in that case, it should have thrown an error when submitting the application to the Apple Store. I updated macOS and Xcode and upgraded to SDK 18. I also set SDK 18 in Delphi. When I compiled with these settings, I again saw that it worked normally on my first device, while the application crashed on the next two devices. Considering it could be an issue with a module in the application, I compiled a blank form by removing all permission requests for testing, but the result did not change. What can I do about this? Do you have any suggestions?

Hello. Please try a clean build of your the Product>Clean Build Folder... command in Xcode (along with whatever steps are necessary to flush any cached files in the development tool(s) you are using), and try again. Can you provide any crash reports showing error messages?

Check out this reddit thread, it may help:

https://www.reddit.com/r/delphi/comments/16r7l68/delphi_app_crashing_on_device_running_ios_17/

Developing iOS Applications with Delphi 11: Crashing Issues and Troubleshooting

Q