Apple Intelligence download stuck on 99%

I just installed iOS 18.1 Beta 3 on my iPad M4 (I was previously on 18.0 betas).

I did the the same thing on my iPhone 15 Pro Max which works perfectly.

However on the iPad, it seems to be stuck on 99% and won't complete downloading.

The status message near the top keeps switching between "downloading" and "will continue later on WiFi".

Note, I'm connected to my home WiFi, very fast and iPhone was on the same network and downloaded quickly without issue.

Is there a way to reset and start again since it's stuck? This is really frustrating.

This has been going on for several hours at this point.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 802357022

Hello all,

You are welcome to continue posting your experiences in this thread, but I do also encourage you to file bug reports for this issue using Feedback Assistant if you have not already.

Additionally, in the future, consider contacting Apple Support for this sort of issue, as it is not related to development.

Best regards,

Greg

Same issue here m4 iPad 13 inch

I decided to erase all content and settings and restore from backup, after which it downloaded ok.

Apple has Acknowledged the issue and has a potential fix for a future OS update

Same here, but on iPhone 15 Pro.

Exactly the same issue… it even refresh once from 1% to 99% again but everything is stucked again please solve this

Same for me. 15 Pro. Been using Apple Intelligence since release, and all of a sudden, I have this issue. I did nothing my side, so must be server side.

Rebooted like 5 times

Please report in the feedback app as much as possible.

My fix (at least for me):

1. Hard reboot phone
  2. Go to Settings > General > Keyboard
  3. Toggle Off and On “Enable Dictation”
  4. Hard reboot phone

In 5 mins or so, Apple Intelligence and Siri is working as it should.

hello! i find a solution working for me!

the download seem bug in siri voice selection !

i selected an another voice and the download restart and finish!

Same issue here on iPad M4 13 inch.

I found that spamming different languages on the language tab got the downloads to work. In my case, I spammed between Russian and English (US).

Toggling Language in Apple Intelligence & Siri settings from English (United States), to another language and back to English (United States) worked for me too. Download restarted and completed normally, then Siri worked properly.

Apple Intelligence download stuck on 99%

Q