Apple Intelligence download stuck on 99%

I just installed iOS 18.1 Beta 3 on my iPad M4 (I was previously on 18.0 betas).

I did the the same thing on my iPhone 15 Pro Max which works perfectly.

However on the iPad, it seems to be stuck on 99% and won't complete downloading.

The status message near the top keeps switching between "downloading" and "will continue later on WiFi".

Note, I'm connected to my home WiFi, very fast and iPhone was on the same network and downloaded quickly without issue.

Is there a way to reset and start again since it's stuck? This is really frustrating.

This has been going on for several hours at this point.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 802357022

Hello all,

You are welcome to continue posting your experiences in this thread, but I do also encourage you to file bug reports for this issue using Feedback Assistant if you have not already.

Additionally, in the future, consider contacting Apple Support for this sort of issue, as it is not related to development.

Best regards,

Greg

Quick update. I have now installed on both iOS and macOS and it’s working great. But iPad won’t progress forward. I even tried switching my language to English UK and then back to English US but it didn’t make any difference. Restarted Everything makes no difference.

YES!!! Someone with the exact same issue as I do. Please update post if you find a solution.

Will do. You too please. Its very annoying. I wouldnt mind if there was at least a way to reset i ugh.

same issue here

Having the exact same issue. iPad Pro M4 13 inch.

Same here. M4 iPad Pro 11in 1TB.

Same here. Tried resetting my iPad 11 M4 back to factory and setting up as a new iPad. Exact same behaviour when trying to activate Apple Intelligence.

Same here, iPad Pro M4 13 Inch

Exact same issue including persisting through a reset and redownload. iPad Pro 11-inch (M4).

I guess I’ll though my 2 cents in also. Same problem here. iPad M4 13”.

Hello all,

You are welcome to continue posting your experiences in this thread, but I do also encourage you to file bug reports for this issue using Feedback Assistant if you have not already.

Additionally, in the future, consider contacting Apple Support for this sort of issue, as it is not related to development.

Best regards,

Greg

Same problem here. iPad M4 13”. I’ve reported it via the feedback assistant.

Seems to be working for me now. I haven’t changed anything so perhaps Apple resolved the issue behind the scenes. Working for anyone else?

I just came on to tell everyone that my m4 ipad pro 13 inch that had the issue just started working few hours ago. I did not do anything to it. It just started working after I got back from work.

Not for me. Still stuck at 99%

Apple Intelligence download stuck on 99%

Q