Renewed Expired Developer Account, Paid, but still marked as expired

I had previously been enrolled in the Apple Developer Program but because was not releasing apps I let it expire. Now I want to release a new app and need to renew the account. For this I logged in into the developer.apple.com portal and clicked the "Renew membership" button and went thgrought with the purchase, which was successful, and my card was charged and I received the confirmation order email from the apple store.

Now my developer account still says it's expired and there is no way to contact support. Does it take a few days to activate?

Answered by j.santos in 801517022

Update: I reached apple support via phone. They see my order, they see my account, they see everything is correct but can't understand why it was not activated.

During this call and while the assistant was talking to the supervisor the account got activated by the system.

So the bottom line is: We need to wait at least 24hours

Accepted Answer

Update: I reached apple support via phone. They see my order, they see my account, they see everything is correct but can't understand why it was not activated.

During this call and while the assistant was talking to the supervisor the account got activated by the system.

So the bottom line is: We need to wait at least 24hours

Renewed Expired Developer Account, Paid, but still marked as expired

Q