Unable to update to beta 18.1

I’m unable to install iOS 18.1 on my device , the update not show up on the developer beta update, how can I fix . i already installed ios 18, I have over 200 GB of space and I have an iPhone 15 pro max .

Same 15 Pro Max, IoS 18.1 not showing

logout from your icloud and disabled find my iphone turn of beta updates and again turn on.

Same issue on my ipad pro M4. Its absolutely compatible with Ios 18.1 but the update is not showing at all. Triued logging out from iclou and everything...nothing helps

I am experiencing the same thing On my 15pro max running the latest ios18. I no longer have the option to upgrade to 18.1. It used to be an option.

I don’t even see 18.1 on my Dev Account portal download page.

Same

I finally got 18.1 Beta 2 to load on my iPhone 15 Pro, and here is what I had to do. I put the phone into recovery mode, and when prompted, I connected it to my MBP (M1). It asked if I wanted to update or restore, and I responded restore (make sure you have backed up your phone); my phone was restored to iOS 17.6. NOTE: I DID have Apple Developer 18 betas enabled when I went into recovery mode, and immediately after the iOS install of 17.6, the phone updated to 18.1 beta two, which it did. This takes a while because the restore process removes all of your data ( and apps you installed) and restores from the backup.

P.S. My phone just notified me that 18.1 Beta 3 is available for download.

Hope this helps

What a joke

Unable to update to beta 18.1

Q