Inquiry on Code-Level Support Quota and Additional Purchase Options

Previously I reached out to Apple Support, regarding the purchase of additional code-level support quotas under my Apple Developer Program. Unfortunately, they were unable to provide an answer and directed me to contact the Code-Level Support team for further assistance. And Code-Level Support advised me to post questions on the Developer Forum.

Here I have two inquiries regarding Code-Level Support:

1. I understand that each Apple Developer Program subscription includes 2 Code-Level Support instances per year. How can we check our remaining support balance online?
  2. If I exhaust my support quota, what is the procedure for purchasing additional support?

Thank you for any assistance.

Answered by Will_InHaus in 799413022

Got email reply from Apple officially:

"Starting in June 2024, we’ve change our support process so that we no longer enforce the limit of 2 unpaid support incidents per year. For that reason, we’ve removed the ability to purchase incidents, or to query the balance of available incidents, from the account pages on developer.apple.com."

Accepted Answer

Got email reply from Apple officially:

"Starting in June 2024, we’ve change our support process so that we no longer enforce the limit of 2 unpaid support incidents per year. For that reason, we’ve removed the ability to purchase incidents, or to query the balance of available incidents, from the account pages on developer.apple.com."

Inquiry on Code-Level Support Quota and Additional Purchase Options

Q