Extremely frustrated - enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed

Hello! Its hard to believe that this is Apple. I use iPhone since iPhone 3G, I use MacBook, iPad and Apple Watch. I am normal - you could say faithful user os Apple.

I applied to Enroll in Apple Developer Program and I got error - „Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program is under review. Please contact us.”

Of course I did contact Apple by email. I got the response:

„For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time. „

That is already very frustrating but it gets better!

Few days later I decided to call them. Apple advisor checked my case and after few minutes told me exactly the same thing - „for one or more reasons…”

I am already very surprised and shocked - so I ask what can I do? Answer - nothing.

I asked to escalate my case, I am normal user, I provided my ID and everything, why can’t I enroll?

After about 20 minutes I got email:

„For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time.

(…)

I understand you’re not satisfied with this outcome, but please note we cannot provide you with the reasons and this decision is final.”

Is it normal? I am from Poland - normal European country. I am not criminal, I work, I use apple devices and I learned programming. But Apple just basically told me that they don’t care.

Answered by Apple Developer Support in 798979022

Hello,

Please take a look at the requirements for enrollment again from this page and try to submit the enrollment again using Apple Developer app:

https://developer.apple.com/support/app-account/

Accepted Answer

Hello,

Please take a look at the requirements for enrollment again from this page and try to submit the enrollment again using Apple Developer app:

https://developer.apple.com/support/app-account/

Thank you! I fulfill all the requirements. And I believe that Apple Support should be able to tell me if there is anything missing.

But after your response everything started to working and I was able to enroll. Thank You very much for help.

Extremely frustrated - enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed

Q