account type , Cant change to business from personal

This is the worse service, Developer support do not respond its been 2 months and I cant even put the app live and am losing a lot of business, I can’t go live with this problem. We have been trying to change this account type from individual to business. This is frustrating, What kind of support that do not respond to their customers, Android fixed this long time, I can’t go live with this , I am even struggling to get the DNS number. What does one has to do here to get help, Honestly . So disappointed on apple support

Sindi

Hello sindimzozoyane, thank you for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at the support cases you've submitted and the earliest request that we received from you in our system shows as June 19. It looks as though you have been in communication with Developer Support regularly since that time working on your migration request. I am concerned that you say you haven't received a response in 2 months as I don't see a contact in from you that long ago and show that the Support team has been responding to you. Can you confirm that you are receiving these responses? And do you happen to have a case ID opened before June 19 that I can review to insure there is not a system issue on our side?

It does look like you've been able to identify your DUNS number and have provided that to our Support team who will now be able to initiate the individual to company migration process for you. I do encourage you to continue to work through our Support channel as the team will continue to respond to you and complete the migration accordingly.

account type , Cant change to business from personal

Q