Can't create new app version on App Store Connect

It fails with an error, "An error has occurred. Try again later."

Answered by Developer Program Support in 793848022

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with creating new versions, please contact us.

I am getting the same error too

Same here. Please fix it.

Same here.

me toooooooo https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/iris/v1/appStoreVersions { "errors": [{ "status": "500", "code": "UNEXPECTED_ERROR", "title": "An unexpected error occurred.", "detail": "An unexpected error occurred on the server side. If this issue continues, contact us at https://developer.apple.com/contact/." }] }

Same error here

same form 3 days

+1

I am not managing to see apps or screenshots, there's definitely something broken.

You are not alone.

I used the "Contact Us" button at the bottom right of the App Store Connect screen to get an Apple representative to call me. He then sent me a standard email asking for full details and a video. I have provided all the requested information and therefore Apple have at least one report.

I suggest that anyone who has this problem submits a proper report to Apple. Apple do not really read these discussion forums on a regular basis so they are not the right way to report problems to them.

Though it IS reassuring to know it is not just me. Thank you, everyone!

I can't even send the contact form. It just says something went wrong.

Same error, and exactly when you most need it, as usually!

same here

+1

Same here

Same here... Cupertino? we have a problem...

same error here!

Hello, thank you for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue. If you continue to experience issues with creating new versions, please contact us.

Whatever was done didn't resolve it for us.

Thanks for these reports, we are looking into this issue and have updated the Apple Developer System Status page. We will provide updates on this thread as we work to resolve the issue.

Hello, thank you again for these reports. We believe we have resolved this issue and have resolved the notice on the Apple Developer System Status page. If you continue to experience issues accessing App Store Connect and app information, please contact us.

Still have the issue!

Can't create new app version on App Store Connect

Q