App Continued to be Rejected

I created an App. This app has been approved and is in distribution. Recently, I decided to change the name of the app which required me to create a whole new distribution, SKU, bundle ID, etc. I copied all the assets codebase of this already approved app to a new bundle and I am hitting a brick wall on approval.

My app is continuing to be rejected for violating Section 4.8 (Login Services) for having a button on the log-in page that fetches the users Gmail address from the device and uses my own API for authentication and logging in.

We have gone back and forth 10+ times with me explaining how this is not in violation per Section 4.8 language here: "Another login service is not required if: Your app exclusively uses your company’s own account setup and sign-in systems."

Each time I submit the app for review the "reviewer" continues to just copy and paste the same template language with a couple of screenshots showing me my own app.

Despite my efforts to prove and illustrate how this continues to be in check with Apple's guidelines, I must add that this is an exact copy and paste from another app that I have. I'm honestly trying to change the name, SKU, and Bundle ID of an existing app that is already approved (with the same login, etc.).

This has become moderately frustrating and unhelpful leading to a poor experience. Can someone with Apple give me more information than continuing to regurgitate the same template language.

Thank you for your post. We've begun investigating this issue but we've been unable to locate your app submission to provide further assistance. Can you provide the name and App ID associated with the app? These can be found in App Store Connect in the App Information tab.

App Continued to be Rejected

Q