Unable to enroll in Apple Developer program - stuck on Order Acknowledged email

Hey everyone,

For the past two weeks I've been unsuccessfully trying to sign up for Apple Developer program. I have entered the basic information, and have been asked to pay the $99 membership fee.

After filling my payment information, which is correct and identical to the basic information I added, I've received an "Order Acknowledged" email, saying that Apple will process my order within two business days.

For almost two weeks, nothing is happening. Apple did not attempt to charge my card, as confirmed by my bank. I have tried different cards from different banks, all in my name with correct information, to no avail.

After doing a bit of Googling, I've seen that some people have enrolled through Apple Developer iOS app. Unfortunately, the app tells me that enrollment for my Apple ID is not available through the app.

I have created the support ticket, but Support is not responding to me for over a week.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to provide any additional information or proof to help resolve this issue.

My enrollment ID is PCNR43T687, for any Apple employee willing to take a look into this. Thanks!

Unable to enroll in Apple Developer program - stuck on Order Acknowledged email

Q