Unable to sign in to access support page

I have some problems, so want to receive help from support team. but the sign-in page for support will be routed back to the sign-in page, even if sign in with valid email and password. so, I can't access to support page. Can someone help me to resolve this problem?

Answered by MoxenWolf in 773215022

So I just called and they said they can't do anything until tomorrow because support is currently gone. So I guess we're out of luck. It's hilarious I was actually ready to Enroll today in the full program lmao. oh well

I'm getting the exact same thing.

It's not just the support page, you also can't "Enroll" in the developer program. The entire thing produces an endless sign-in loop.

Accepted Answer

So I just called and they said they can't do anything until tomorrow because support is currently gone. So I guess we're out of luck. It's hilarious I was actually ready to Enroll today in the full program lmao. oh well

Phew I thought something was wrong with my account - https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/742350

Can't access a bunch of pages getting stuck in Sign In loops. Time to go to sleep.

Same here ...

What is going on ?

Same problem for me, endless connection so impossible to register for the program

Unable to sign in to access support page

Q