Also my bank charged my card for for 99USD

Payment: 99.00 USD
Card N ****2647 APPLE.COM/US>800-676-2775 US Balance: 22.98 USD
05/11/2023 15:01:46

But when I logged to my Apple developer account I see that I should paid again

Anyone can help me?

Thank in advance!

Answered by Loretos in 771459022

I finally received a response from the support team, and I must say that they are really trying to help and provided all the instructions, my problem was that the region was not updated in Apple Developer Programs (but was successfully updated in Apple ID) I am sure that they will help me soon time to resolve this issue, thank you very much for your help, Sara from support team is extremely caring and I'm glad I'm getting help.

Enrollment ID FL3PUJK43J

Enrollment ID FL3PUJK43J Order Number: W1228703721 | Ordered on Nov 05, 2023

Also I sent a few emails to support but without answer, case number is 102139671938. case number is 102139873370. case number is 102140380628. case number is 102140566495.

Apple support please help me with my Apple developer account.

Please contact Apple Developer Support for assistance, they are positioned correctly to investigate and help. https://developer.apple.com/support/

@App Store Commerce Engineer

Thank you very much for your attention on my problem and your recommendation. As you can see from my previous message, I wrote to them 4 times - 4 different cases - all without an answer. But I hope that my problem will be resolved soon and I will have my paid Apple developer account soon.

Also today my card was charged again for addition tax

And I received today invoice

in confirmation email I have section how to start use my developer account

but after logging into my developer account, I am again prompted to make a payment, as I mentioned in the previous post.

I believe this problem will be solved - things are just a little different than they should be.

Thank you for your help!

Accepted Answer

I finally received a response from the support team, and I must say that they are really trying to help and provided all the instructions, my problem was that the region was not updated in Apple Developer Programs (but was successfully updated in Apple ID) I am sure that they will help me soon time to resolve this issue, thank you very much for your help, Sara from support team is extremely caring and I'm glad I'm getting help.

Apple asked to pay again for Apple developer account after successfully payment

Q