Problem with Apple: Refund denied after purchase error

Hello everybody,

I'm experiencing a serious issue with Apple and am looking for community guidance and support. For over 20 days, I have been trying to resolve an issue related to an App Store purchase, and the situation is not being resolved to my satisfaction.

The situation started when I tried to set up a developer account and Apple wouldn't accept my credit card even though the information was correct. In a call with Apple support, I was informed that I could use a gift card to complete the subscription. I purchased the gift card, but discovered that this option was not available, which left me in a complicated situation.

The most frustrating part is that, despite several attempts and contacts with Apple supervisors and managers, they refuse to refund the money I spent on the gift card (500 reais). I'm looking for a fair solution and, so far, I haven't made any progress.

I'm sharing my experience here in hopes of getting advice and support from the community. If anyone has faced a similar situation or has suggestions on how to proceed, I would be very grateful.

I thank everyone for their attention and help at this challenging time.

Problem with Apple: Refund denied after purchase error

Q