Developer Program Enrollment

Hi,

We've tried to reach Apple regarding our developer program enrollment. We've been waiting for over 5 months and have tried to send several support emails without getting any feedback.

We need to release our app as a part of our product very soon, so please support us.

Best regards, Thomas

Hi Thomas, have you managed to get enrolled and publish your App? If so, how did you do it?

I've been struggling since December.

I think I finally figured out why Apple is not processing the payment, it is because the payment is being initiated via Credit Card from a Windows PC. I installed the Apple Developer App on a borrowed iPhone, reenrolled to the program and paid the membership using my credit card, and it was a success. The key is to use one Apple device to enroll and then make payment.

Hope this workaround works for you too

Hello Db890, do you have a valid developer account after enrollment using Apple device ? .. in my case I used MacBook Pro to enroll program after entering credit card informations no payment from my card and I got email says that Ii will be notified when items are ready and it can takes 48 hours .. is this normal ?

Developer Program Enrollment

Q