Can't manage my sandbox account

Hi, I can't get into "manage" sandbox account. I either get to a screen to put my password in. Here there is no way to click "next" or "login". (I have tried pressing "enter" on my keyboard to no effect). Or I get directly into "Cannot Connect" page. I have tried this two days in a row. I have tried turning it off and on again. I have tried logging out and in.

Device: iPhone 13 pro max, iOS: 16.0.3 (also tried the version before this)

Answered by App Store Commerce Engineer in 733864022

Thank you for posting. This was addressed in iOS 16.1.

As a workaround with iOS 16.0.3, you can sign-out of sandbox and sign back in, then you will be able to access the Sandbox account summary page.

Still coming same issue in iPhone 15 Plus. Any solution please.

Anybody found a fix for this yet? it's a giant pain in my ***.

Wonder how come issue persists for years. Same issue here. :/

I have the same error for the auto-created sandbox account(where real_apple_id == sandbox_apple_id), but it's working ok for freshly created sandbox account there: appstoreconnect.apple.com/access/users/sandbox

Experiencing this same issue. My personal apple-id which has the admin role in my team. When logging into that, i get the same "cannot connect" screen with a small retry button, which does nothing when clicked. Stuck on the cannot connect screen.

If i create a sandbox account in the users & access tab under sandbox, and log in to that. Im able to manage that like expected.

Same here, iOS 16.6.1

Can't manage my sandbox account

Q