Where to review and agree the newly updated agrement??

Hello

I got this message in my appstore connect. But, i cant find anywhere to view or a button to agree to this. Anybody have any idea how to solve this?

The updated Apple Developer Program License Agreement needs to be reviewed. In order to update your existing apps and submit new apps to the App Store, the Account Holder must review and accept the updated agreement by signing in to their account on the Apple Developer website.

Answered by litium in 700267022

Update: i was able to connect with apple support via phone. They did something at their end and a link magically appeared in the "Action" column. I asked why they didnt even bother to explain.

Appstore Connect is full of bug and really a pain in the bum. Anyways, my problem is now solved.

Have you checked this thread?

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/693841?answerId=693782022#693782022

Make sure you are an Account Holder, and visit the App Store Connect. (Not Apple Developer site.)

Just to add up.

Shouldn't the "Action" column contain any button??

Another update. Clicked into the "Free Apps" But, after that there's nothing

I have the same issue, which just appeared today. I made an appointment for a call with support, an automated call confirmed they would call me back in 15 minutes, at which time another automated call informed me that support is closed.

I have not received any response via email yet. In the meantime I cannot create in-app purchases, etc.

When I go to developer.apple -> Membership -> Show Agreements, it shows that I have accepted the Apple Developer Program License Agreement already.

If you find any solution please share it here.

Accepted Answer

Update: i was able to connect with apple support via phone. They did something at their end and a link magically appeared in the "Action" column. I asked why they didnt even bother to explain.

Appstore Connect is full of bug and really a pain in the bum. Anyways, my problem is now solved.

I have the same problem. Do you know on which number can I contact Apple Support?

Once I got to https://developer.apple.com/account I had to change the organization associated with me in the top right corner dropdown.

Where to review and agree the newly updated agrement??

Q