iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
Same problem, extremely frustrating.
Done everything, various reinstalls, replaced the sim card, talked to Apple, etc.

Network sometime looks ok, but I can't call and can't download data.

Ios 14.0.1
iphone 7
Sweden
Carrier: 3

I have spend so much time on this damn problem.
SOLUTION:
I had the same issue of signal dropping at home and had it resolved after many failed trials of soft and network reset, hardware check even IC change and SIM change. Finally I found the issue was my home Wifi weak security encryption that my phone connect to. Because of that weak security, The network kicks the phone out the grid to protect itself of that risky wifi.

I noticed that the phone 4g signal drop after I open the wifi so I checked the wifi at home and found one wifi password security code was not the recommended WP2 with AES encryption and it was flagged as a weak security in the wifi info page. I changed it ti WP2 and encryption to AES and deleted all other WiFs that I don't use. I then did reset for network settings in the phone and restarted it. It worked and signal now is ok.

I hope that would be helpful to you guys. It was very frustrating fir two weeks and an sure many are having the same .
An update to my previous post. I've tried a factory reset and a restore from a backup....disaster!!! I can't activate my IPhone 7 anymore. Nothing, Nada....TIMEOUT everytime.
I've tried via WIFI, via MACOS, Hotspot with another phone...in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening...nothing, always the same message!!
This update has been a real Hell....a waste of time, money and a lot of frustration.
Tomorrow I'll bring the phone to an Apple Support Center.
Bad Days...
Possible Solution:
  1. Uninstall any VPN software you have in your iPhone.

2. Reset the Network Settings.

After doing this I didn't have any cellular network issue since last week.

iPhone Xs
iOS 14.2 (Beta 1)
Saudi Arabia
Carrier: stc 43.7.1

Apple, tonight, I had a problem with my car. Right after my night shift. At 2am. In the middle of ***** no where!! The transmission gave up! I dont know if you know but here in canada its *** cold at night right now... I tried to call the roadside assistance but guess what? My apple watch didnt had enough power to make the *** call. Now what?! I’m stuck on the side of the *** road without any warm clothes and I HAD TO MAKE A HUGE 50 MINUTES WALK TO CALL MY WIFE AND SEE ANY SIGN OF LIFE. Just imagine if didn’t had this small sweater. I would have frozen outside. Without heat and anyway to join someone I could have die if the temperature would have been colder. Thank you apple for being what you are. Tomorrow i’ll sell both my apple watch and my iPhone. Never coming back with you guys. This was too much for me. I just hope someone wont have a big accident and die because of this ***** bug. Make an update as soon as possible so people can get home alive. Sorry my language but this bug deserves it
Model: iPhone SE (1st gen)
iOS: 14.0.1
Carrier: O2

Although I already posted two times here, I want to add something to Desmox' comment below. Everyone should think twice before applying the factory reset. I had the same problems as Desmox some weeks ago activating my phone afterwords, but kept on trying (via my Mac) and after countless attempts it finally worked.

BUT: This didn't solve my my problems with cellular connectivity at all. Neither did any other suggested solution. I tried them all.
Currently the phone keeps searching connection nonstop (draining the battery), although I removed the SIM card to use it with another phone, which works perfectly fine. I can't even change any cellular data settings, since the menu shows nothing but "error".
This is definitely a Software issue or at least a Software provoked issue, although Apple tried to tell me otherwise.

Like I mentioned before - I am suffering from the same problems. My iPhone XS is going to be replaced by Apple due to these issues without any hesitation. Maybe they are aware of this problem?! I hope my new iPhone works better... It will be delivered tomorrow.

Model: iPhone XS
iOS: 14.0.1
Carrier: Telekom
Hi guys, I can confirm's @afzal721 solution works for me.

(1) remove every vpn profile and (2) reset network settings (3) reboot and then signal reappears

!!!do not try to install any vpn profile!!! signal will fade out in a few minutes after you install any vpn profile.
!!!do not try to install any vpn profile!!! signal will fade out in a few minutes after you install any vpn profile.

My experience with this issue is that changing mobile data to 3G only it keeps a stable (albeit very slow) connection. Once connected I can change it to 4G, works ok but then it looks like on re-negotiation or something like that (20min ish) it goes to no service again. Put the phone in flight mode, change back 3G and let it re-connect to the providers network and it works again. Leaving it on 3G, as mentioned above, it remains connected. Weird thing I find as well is that when I normally roam to O2, I now have either EE or 3 (in UK with Belgian Base number)
Works for me on 14.0.1 and 14.2 beta [current iOS]
Guys,

Resetting the Network Settings after uninstalling/removing any VPN app/profile in your iPhone will solve this cellular network issue.

I take my words back. It doesn’t solve the issue permanently. Though I didn’t have the issue for a week but today for some reason I toggled the airplane mode and now I am back to square one.

Apple please solve the issue before people sue you for turning iPhones into iPod.
How about release latest iOS 13 version again, as that worked fine, until you can resolve the issue as this is cannot be acceptable to not be able to use your phone as a phone even?
Same Cellular/Reception lose issues after upgrading to iOS 14.0.1 on my iPhone 8 Plus.

I have tried absolutely everything that has been recommended by Apple and the community, nothing has solved the problem.
I suffer this critical bug too, it's related with the 4G/LTE signal exclusively. I've found a way to reproduce it every time. When you have the mobile data enabled and working you can force the bug by simply enabling airplane mode. Then, when you disable airplane mode, you will lose your 4G data connection. When the phone tries to reconnect it does not get a working APN IP address from the cell tower. You can check it here:
  • Go to Phone > Keypad

• Call *3001#12345#*

• PDP Context Info > 0

• Check IPv4 (or IPv6) field

If you see "0.0.0.0" instead of a regular IP address, then you don't get a data connection with the cell tower. That's why you get mobile signal but you can't access the Internet. In other words, you still get access to the cell tower but you don't get a working IP from it.

Sometimes it gets solved with a soft reset (turn off, turn on, enter your SIM password if any), but sometimes you have to try several times until it works again.
  • iOS 14.0.1

• iPhone 6s

• Spain

• Carrier: Jazztel (Orange brand and mobile network)

I think I have found a workaround, try this:
  • Settings > Mobile Data > Network Selection

• Disable "Automatic"

• Select your mobile network manually

• Restart the iPhone

After that, try to toggle airplane mode and check if the mobile network connection still works.
iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Q