iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
iPhone 8. I am also facing the same problem. After updating to iOS14, there was no network signal. I tried every suggested ways but nothing did work. I also did reset. Later on updated to iOS public beta 14.2 but problem is still there. Most of the time shows no service, some times it shows strong signal but can't call or receive call, and no mobile date. It's just a toy for kids and this kind of service not expected from apple.

I just found that in settings------>Phone then nothing is working. Cant change call waiting and even show my caller ID doesn't even open. Apple should solve the issue. iOS 13.7 was very smooth and there was no problem.
Same issue!
Reset Network
Removed and place SIM card
Default Reset
Turn on/off phone like 5 times a day now!
And I have a Network Extender and guess what....got nada! Still no service, once you place a call, call fails and you have to wait until the phone decides to add the reception to then place the call. Just imagine if you were in an accident or have to place an emergency call?! Phone is like nope, I chose when to place the call. Not cool Apple! Not cool!

same issue here

I tried 1000 tricks including testing to update to 14.2 beta(That fails to install) without any success.

We need a solution quickly here.

My phone is not usable at all like this
same here
iphone xs
upgraded to ios 14.0.1 last week
version att 42.0
no signal on esim and physical sim

apple please give me an answer!!!
My problem is similar but a little different. I am working on a new version of an existing app that utilizes either wifi or the cellular network to upload small amounts of data to icloud. Everything worked fine until I updated to iOS 14.01 and now my app refuses to access the cellular network. I have gone to settings->cellular and found the app under CELLULAR DATA and made sure that the switch for my app is turned on (and that cellular data is turned on) Still the app cannot access the cellular network. I can make calls and some apps continue to access my cellular data. I have tried to recompile my app using the newest version of xcode (12.0.1) but this doesn't help.

We need Apple to fix this.
I've come to this page almost every day for the past week and a half to see if more people are having the same issue.
Super frustrating! I updated my phone about a week and a half ago. Have an iPhone 7. Update was working fine for a few days, then I got the "no cellular data" error. No problem, just rebooted my phone and it was fine.

Last week, got the error again "update failed, cellular data not available until ios14 update has been completed." I'm using ios14. When I try updating it, it fails because I'm "not connected to internet" even when I'm on Wifi and have notifications coming in. Tried downgrading to ios13 to no avail. Tried updating on my desktop, still got an error. When I try to reset my network settings, nothing happens. I can't switch my cellular data on/off because I just get an error screen.

Spent 2ish hours on Apple support to no avail. My phone was bought in the U.S., living in Korea now. No issues were shown after a diagnostic test, so Apple suggested I get it fixed. Seems like a very technical issue to try to explain in my non-native language. Sigh. Really don't want to have to buy a new phone because of this so hoping Apple fixes the issue soon. Wish I never updated to iOs14!! RIP
Same thing here, contacted apple support through chat and did everything they asked me to do with no luck.

After that they concluded it’s a hardware issue which is a joke.

Please fix this apple in your next update ASAP.
Same issue here on iPhone 11, have tried everything to fix it. Why is Apple software so consistently atrocious?
What is everyone’s service provider. My wife and I are having the same issue with T-Mobile. I have contacted them and they have no idea why this is happening.
For us if we are connected to WiFi everything is fine but when we are not the only thing we’re able to do is make phone calls. This doesn’t happen all the time though but lately it’s happening more and more.
I had the same issue of signal dropping and had it resolved. Thanks to one of the replies in this post that shared the solution.

simply the IOS 14 will conflict with any VPN settings or VPN apps. Delete any VPN app you have and also Go to VPN settings and delete any settings there even if the VPN app was deleted.

Same issue this week with my iPhone XR. Updated to 14.0.1 and now all my calls fail or only work on 2nd phone call. Incoming calls fail immediately and often do not get notice someone called. They are not showing up in recent calls even though I saw the number flash on screen. If apple wants to push an update to us they need to make sure it works.
Same issue, iPhone Xs, after upgrading to iOS 14.0.1 the cell signal goes away randomly and need to turn off and on to get it back....please have a fix soon Apple!
Same problem here, iPhone 7 updated to iOS 14.0.1 in September and after 1 week the cellular line is dead...no signal.
Tried reset network => nothing
Rebooted several times => nothing
Opened a ticket with my Carrier (FASTWEB) => Still waiting for an answer...maybe it will never arrive
I was thinking to restore from a backup....but reading the post I've seen is useless and a waste of time.
So what can we do, now? Wait?...Pray? What?
Tomorrow morning I will try to call the support...there're a lot of people here with the same problem.

Thanks for any advise
L.

Model: iPhone 7
iOS: 14.0.1
Carrier: FASTWEB
I too have been having this problem just got the iPhone 11 on Saturday and having problems I’ve rang my provider which is EE and they’ve tried everything they can come on Apple I pay for a phone for a reason
SOLUTION: Plug your phone into your computer and rerun the update through your iTunes. You will need to restart your computer once the update completes to be able to open iTunes again if your iTunes needs to be updated as well (like mine). Open the "Summary" of your phone in iTunes and you should get some info that will allow you to re-run it and re-install the update. Likely your cellular update had an error when it ran it the first time.

So after going in circles with Verizon and being talked down to by them and told that I will have to wipe my phones settings back to factory settings to receive a new phone or buy more cloud space to fix this issue. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE VERIZON AND LIKELY IN VIOLATION OF PRODUCT AND SERVICES LAWS! No one here should settle for that, so please don't!

So after many escalations of "I want to speak with your supervisor" I was left with dead ends like many of you.

Then I called Apple. At first my lovely Rhonda was also stumped by this issue. And then she was able to guide me to the solution above that did not require wiping my phone out or a new phone or buying more cloud space. Imagine that Verizon?
iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Q