iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
I have the same problem, the network being down “no service” randomly and don’t go back until restart the device.

IPHONE XS MAX
I had the same problem today. A full restore has fixed it.
I’ve had the same issue with my iPhone 7. Day 3 now. I’m on Verizon and nothing has remedied the problem. I reset network settings about a thousand times, forced a reinstall of 14.0.1, did a full system restore and then went to Verizon where they changed out my SIM card. All were unsuccessful. It works on WiFi and will once in awhile grab a cellular signal after I reboot several times. I just wanted this phone to get me through until the 12 comes out. Please fix it.
same issue here!! upgraded my software 3 days ago to the new iOS 14 then 14.1 updates.
since then my phone signal has dropped off several times and I have to turn the phone off and back on again to have it reconnect. Also my new emails have issues loading and the email app freezes. Also battery drains a lot faster than before not to mention issues with Face ID being temperamental!
best part of all, I can’t go back to iOS 13 and am now stuck with these issues!!!! Bought iPhone 8 for my daughter to be able toy contact in case of emergencies and now has a phone that won’t connect!! What the hell Apple?! Been a loyal customer since first iPad release and all our devices in our home are Apple.... but this is really starting to test me!!!!!!!!
Exactly same problem with iPhone XS Max. I downloaded the iOS 14 beta the first date it was made available to public, (11th July 2020). Figured out in a few days it's a mistake done, that needs a lot of work to correct.

Issues found:
  1. My calls have dropped uncountable times, due to this network glitch APPLE has introduced for premium iOS 14 Beta users.

2. I have found my phone having no network at all for about 20 times, (and Its when I have noticed).

3. Only possible temporary solution as mentioned by most people is "reboot the iPhone" and keep checking for the network.

4. A few times phone hanged and rebooted automatically.

I wish the process of going back to iOS 13 was easier, but its not. So! sticking with this disastrous iOS 14 Beta updates, until lord Apple fixes this.
i also have the same problem, where it detects the card but it only has no bar or at best 1 bar of signal. its pretty annoying i can get even 1 bar, tried updating the carrier setting still nothing. even contacting the carrier provider, they said it wasnt the cars problem, which makes sense cause i tried it on other phones and it worked. PLS HELP! OR UPDATE! OR ANYTHING!

Phone : iPhone 11
Ver. : iOS 14.0.1
Region : Indonesia
Carrier : Telkomsel

Im so glad im not the only one with this issue. I have an iphone xs max or i dont know *** letters it has but for sure an iphone max and as soon as i update to ios14 my bars kept dropping wouldnt come back even when i restart the phone then 5 minutes later it worked, calls would suddenly drop cant hear anyone on the line and apps would suddenly freeze. I am getting an android though and never getting an apple ever again. The only reason i got it was because my car has apple car play and not android play. Fix these issues ur phones are broken.
Same issue!! Since updated to IOS 14 i lost my signal. I try to update it to IOS 14.01 still got nothing! I had tried to downgrade it using Itunes and still didn’t work.
Please help and fix this issue really soon.

Iphone 11 pro
Indonesia
Indosat

I too experience same problem. I regularly get no service and during this time I can remove SIM Tray & SIM, put the phone in airplane mode and come back to cellular, phone searches network (without SIM). Apple help desk still wants me to check with Network provider for a phone which searches network even without SIM.

iPhone XR
Same bloody problem here. iPhone XS Max, the minute I update to ios14 it drops out twice to three times a day. The only remedy I’ve found is hard restarting my device. Super annoying, been caught out with my Apple Pay twice now. Pull your socks up Apple.
Same problem for me and I have installed iOS 14.01. on a iPhone 7

Phone: iPhone 7
iOS version: 14.01
Provider: Telenor

Thing's I've tested and seems to be working sometimes: Turning the phone off and leaving it off for couple of mins and then turning it on again. In many cases I will get connection again but then at some point it just will just lose its connection. This happens multiple times per day now. Started as soon as I upgraded to iOS 14.

I've noticed that I'm losing connection more often when using apps that has some GPS features, example apps being Ubereat, Google Maps, Alarm Clock etc. But it doesn't happen every time. I've also noticed that sometimes this will result in a crash and the phone reboots.

This needs to be fixed ASAP because at this point I'm thinking of rolling back to iOS 13 soon.
Same happen to me. After updating my iphone 11 ios14 facing same problem signals issue no service issue. only indoor.
when i go outside service available?
anyone knows how to fix it?
same As here. I have the same issue since installed iOS 14 in my iPhone XS

i hope Apple fix that in the next update!
Same problem here with my iphone 8, fix this issue please

Iphone 8
Telkomsel
Indonesia
I posted to this thread a couple days ago with the same problem. I chatted online with apple and they called me and escalated it up the ladder. I then talked to a very nice rep over 3 days and they looked all over my phone. I had done the reboot, factory reset, etc.

The problem ended up being that I had a Norton(Symantec) security app on my phone that was not compatible with ISO 14. I removed the app and no more problems with the cellular data cutting out and not working. If you have a security app(or vpn) try removing it.

Hope this helps someone.
iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Q