iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?
Same here in Saudi as well
I first faced in beta version of IOs14 then I revert back 13.6.2 then after official public release of IOS 14 I updated and fall into this scrap again 14.0.1 also no fix for this

Apple have to open there eyes and it is a serious spotlight issue they are loosing their customer confident and where is the so called Brand quality how can they so blind and deaf on this serious issue
after Steave There is no one in Apple to take care of the Quality

Same with iPhoneX. I had upgraded it to 14.0 version and next day I received "Temperature Warning" and after cooling it down. my Airtel cellular mobile data (4G) stop working, even my calls are getting dropped. I tried all suggested options like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data (Factory reset)

• Turn off/on roaming....etc

Nothing helps. Now, I'm frustrated, I had raised case ID also tried to reach out service centers and customer care support but they're suggesting same options which I tried before.
Having same issues but somehow it still hotspots my iPad Pro. Things that make you go hmmmmm?
from Indonesia and having the same problem, new device and i immediately updated the software but got no signal still, but curiously the device still had no signal before the update. Could this be the carriers problem? OS? Or hardware?

Cannot use cellular data at all after this update as the connectivity is so poor. In addition phone starts heating up when I turn the data on and try to use data. Frustrating. Release a patch apple.
iphone 6s plus
Stops receiving TMobile service after 14.1 update.
Better get this fixed.
Safety issues...!!!
You're being held responsible Apple...!!!
Apple....not asking please.
You broke it....get it fixed.
Phone non functional to place/receive phone calls.
Suits will occur if ppl get hurt from not being able to call services.
FIX IT...!!!
I have my Iphone XS max and I have the same problem here, its frustrating and I am seriously considering switching to Android.
I suggest to include in your reply:
1- Your device model ( iphone xs, xs max, xr etc .. )
2- Your country and your carrier
3- Your iOS version.
We have an iPhone X and since taking the IOS 14 update, have EXTREMELY limited, intermittent connectivity to both data and WiFI. It's so bad, we can't use our iPhone for anything aside from texting and calling.....and that's only if our text message doesn't contain a picture because the data fails to send it.

I DIDN'T pay a small fortune for this kind of failure. FIX THIS!!!

We've tried soft reboot, hard reboot, resetting network and data, turning the wifi and cellular data off and then back on....and nothing has helped. SERIOUSLY, this is UNACCEPTABLE.
Provider: ATT
Model: iPhone X
Problem: EXTREMELY limited data/wifi connectivity; drops frequently
Tried to resolve: soft reboot, hard reboot, turning off cellular data and then back on, resetting network settings, forgetting wifi network and logging back into it.

Happening on data networks, home wifi, and work wifi

PLEASE FIX PROMPTLY APPLE
Same issue here. Since I updated the iPhone X Max with the 14.0.1 I only have signal and cellular data coverage for 5 minutes every time I restart the phone but I keep losing it. It needs to be fixed urgently!
Provider: XL
Model: iPhone 7
Problem: No cellular services at all after updating to IOS 14!!! oh man
Daughter’s iPhone 7 , no data whatsoever after downloading iOS 14 . Like having an iPod . Useless outside the home .
We tried all the suggested ways to fix to no avail.
Apple you need to fix this . Paying for a line that can’t get phone calls or texts it’s ridiculous . Do something!

iPhone 7
Tmobile
Houston Tx
Am so annoyed. Have an iPhone XS, updated to iOS 14. I previously had the "auto update" feature turned OFF. Lo and behold, a few nights ago, an update was pushed to my phone. (Updating to iOS 14 turned the "auto update" feature ON. K, Apple.)

Since the update, I've had multiple issues with freezing and losing cellular connection. I never had this issue prior. I've tried everything I could find online, with the best option being "restart phone" -- assuming I even can because sometimes the screen freezes. I've been an Apple customer since at least 2005, but this is really aggravating, and I'm seriously considering swapping to Android. Just g e e z.

Apple, will you fix this already? Restarting my phone multiple times is getting really really old. :|
iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Q