Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Hey guys

I’ve been trying to pay for Apple Developer Program enrollment for about a week and still no luck. As well as I got from a small talk with the customer support – Apple never got my money. So it seems like my payment authorization fails all the time. But I don’t know what’s really going on.

Have any of you ever had issues like that?

Or maybe you just know what’s going on and how to fix it?

Answered by Apple Developer Support in 626670022
We do accept Russian credit cards to pay for the Apple Developer Program. If you've been unable to complete your order, please reach out to Apple Developer Program Support for assistance. Please note that you may be asked to provide verification details as part of the order completion process. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

I found a person selling developer accounts but at high prices ($250), the problem ended for me

It is not solution. You can not monetize this account

I make an order in March 7, 2020 and still get stuck on this point. What should i do? The supporter not reply my email.

It's seem like Apple don't want new developers to touch to their store.

So sad.

i'm experiencing the same thing, have tried 3 apple id's with 3 different cards for 3 months since december nothing seems to work , support is useless they send generic solutions over and over. 😠

Yesterday, i used my card to buy a game on App Store and wrote an email with the invoice to Apple Support.

Today, they have sent me the feedback and ask me contact to my bank to check the credit card.

What the ****! They didn't read my email, just send a generic mail. So disappointed

I have a Visa card issued by Chase Bank in the United States and I tried to use it to buy a membership and $ 99 was already deducted from the card and it appeared in the account statement but after several hours Apple canceled my order

It seems that a group of goons run this company and treat clients like waste

Same problem. Been since Wednesday tried to pay. It keeps on saying your payment is unauthorized. Called my bank, called my visa issuer, they said no issue, they turn on and off the online payment service, still same problem. Called apple, no customer service. I am in Europe. A company of 10k+ people with such a poor customer experience, a staff that won't listen to the many who are facing this issue, apparently since Oct - Nov. Sad to have goons treating us like waste.

The same issue, I am from Belgium. I tried 4 cards since Thursday, it won't work. I called my bank, called my credit card issuer, they reported 0 issues. Called Apple, 30 min on the line to tell me to change browser, clear cookies, boot up back my mac, change apple id, etc... all are things I've done! I am just so so so tired.

Please help 😟 😟 😟

I guess the problem is about c v v number. Apple does not let us fill c v v number when placing an order. So maybe it's cause.

I can fill in C v v.

I Called Worldline credit card belgium today, they said there is no issue on my credit card. They said they can clearly see that Apple charges me 0 euro, because there is an issue with their payment gateway. The woman on the line swore me that the problem was coming from Apple payment gateway.

Hopefully someone working at Apple sees this and will go update their APIs for Europe.

We can always hope!

Today I contacted a lawyer to consider the possibility of filing a lawsuit against apple regarding this problem ..

I will contact mine too.

Looking at the issue, Apple basically wants us to wire the money directly to their US account with exorbitant charges! To make more money...

I tried again today, not working 🙂.

Payment failed, try another payment method, then try creating new account.

This is going on from past 5 months and i tried every step they've advised but the issues is same.

Now not getting response also from Apple

Where are you from?

It keeps failing here as well...

Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Q