Design - Copycats. Rejection

Hi. After a few attempts to submit my game, it is still rejected with the following reason: Guideline 4.1 - Design - Copycats

The submitted app is designed and developed 100% from the scratch, and I don't know the reason of the issue, as I can’t identify which part of the metadata is the issue.

After sending a messages to moderation team asking to specify which exactly part of the metadata is the issue, and which other app do they mean, I’m still getting the same template reply, referring to the “Guideline 4.1 - Design - Copycats”.

I have even updated the icon, believing that it was the reason of issue, but it was not a solution.

Now I don’t really know what to do?

Here is the full warning message:

—————— “Guideline 4.1 - Design - Copycats

This app or its metadata appears to be misrepresenting itself as another popular app or game already available on the App Store, from a developer's website or distribution source, or from a third-party platform.

Apps should be unique and should not attempt to deceive users into thinking they are downloading something they are not.”

Next Steps

• Learn more about requirements to prevent apps from impersonating other apps or services in guideline 4.1.
  • Revise the app to comply with these requirements.
  • Once the app is fully compliant, resubmit the app for review.

——————

Thanks.

Thank you for your post. We're investigating this currently. A representative from App Review will contact you to provide further assistance. If you continue to experience issues during review, please contact us.

Design - Copycats. Rejection

Q