Returned from Unity games causes my app to slow and it works normal after siri or locking unlocking phone

Dear Developers,

Am facing this issue on my production app.

Tried everything. Removed almost everything and tested the app. Even then this issue happens.

The unity games, am talking about are the slow and sluggish types, which feel like 30 fps and after returning from them, my app sounds slow and feels a little bit sluggish. As soon as i lock/unlock the device , it becomes perfectly fine.

Even i was debugging with xcode, i had the issue, then i rebuild the app in xcode and opening it on device, the same issue. As soon as i locked the device or opened siri with lockbutton or moved to a native app, and came back, app is completely fine.

Craziest issue, i have ever seen.

Though killing the app and opening it again on iphone also works.

Only anxiety is that maybe my users when returning from other slow 3rd party games which are my competitors might slow down the experience.

I have tried almost everything in my app, removed all functions and just ran sounds. Retried with different ways of playing sounds. Nothing works.

Dont know it is a frame rate issue, because i replaced all my animations causing framerate not to cross 60fps even then didnt work.

Device on which am testing is Iphone 14 pro max.

Returned from Unity games causes my app to slow and it works normal after siri or locking unlocking phone

Q