iPhone 16 Pro - iOS 18 camera crashing

Hi 👋🏼 is anyone having a problem with the camera when they’re trying to take the pictures app is crushing? The only way to take a picture is to restart an iPhone.

You should probably raise this as a bug in the usual way. It won't really get progressed if it's only posted in these Developer Forums.

You need to raise each issue you find separately at https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/ You can post the FB numbers here if you want, so that others can link to them.

I agree, it should be raised as a bug. But I also think this should have never been a bug with a new phone pro model that always focuses on the camera. I’ve had his issue also, along with photos not displaying correctly when I look at them from the camera app, videos recording without now sound. And in a time I needed it to work and document damage from the storm for insurance reason. At the price of a iPhone 16 pro max this was a big failure.

UPDATED: I forgot to mention that I am not running a beta, this is the gold release that has this issue (But I feel like its a beta) and I only singed into the dev side to see if a beta might have the fix for this. I agree, it should be raised as a bug. But I also think this should have never been a bug with a new phone pro model that always focuses on the camera. I’ve had his issue also, along with photos not displaying correctly when I look at them from the camera app, videos recording without now sound. And in a time I needed it to work and document damage from the storm for insurance reason. At the price of a iPhone 16 pro max this was a big failure.

iPhone 16 Pro - iOS 18 camera crashing

Q