Crash with any app when switching input method on iOS 18 using iPhone Mirroring

It crashes any app including System Preferences or etc. Below is an example of crash log with my own app.

Last Exception Backtrace:
0   CoreFoundation                	0x19fa6508c __exceptionPreprocess + 164 (NSException.m:249)
1   libobjc.A.dylib               	0x19cd672e4 objc_exception_throw + 88 (objc-exception.mm:356)
2   CoreFoundation                	0x19fa29140 -[__NSArrayM objectAtIndexedSubscript:] + 592 (NSArrayM.m:309)
3   UIKitCore                     	0x1a2fb6554 -[UIInputSwitcherView localizedTitleForItemAtIndex:] + 32 (UIInputSwitcherView.m:860)
4   UIKitCore                     	0x1a2fbda68 -[UIKeyboardMenuView customizeCell:forItemAtIndex:] + 384 (UIKeyboardMenuView.m:1392)
5   UIKitCore                     	0x1a2fb68ac -[UIInputSwitcherView customizeCell:forItemAtIndex:] + 88 (UIInputSwitcherView.m:914)
6   UIKitCore                     	0x1a2fb681c -[UIInputSwitcherView tableView:cellForRowAtIndexPath:] + 192 (UIInputSwitcherView.m:907)
Answered by Engineer in 806073022

Hello @erickwok, our engineering teams need to investigate this issue, as resolution may involve changes to Apple's software. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could open a bug report, include a sysdiagnose, and post the FB number here once you do. Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

Hello @erickwok, our engineering teams need to investigate this issue, as resolution may involve changes to Apple's software. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could open a bug report, include a sysdiagnose, and post the FB number here once you do. Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

Crash with any app when switching input method on iOS 18 using iPhone Mirroring

Q