Unable to test builds on testflight, "The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist."

Hello! As with many developers, I am unable to install builds on Testflight. I get the infamous "the requested app is not available or doesn't exist". This is the case for all apps and all builds. I can't send builds to beta review also, get the "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later." message everytime. I highly suspect the solution is highly on Apple's side, but my support mails remains unanswered. Creating a second account also isn't a solution, because as you know lots of people are unable to process their payements. Has there been anyone that had this problem and was able to solve the issue realising that they did something wrong, maybe changed a configuration on Xcode or something else?

Welcome to the forum.

We may understand your frustration, but it would be more useful to have precise and factual information.

• Which version of Xcode ?
  • How do you try to install the builds ? AppStore Connect ? Other mean ?
  • Once you archived your app, did you receive a mail that it was processed and available for TestFlight ?
  • Did you try to contact support ?

I am using XCode version 15.4. I push the builds through Xcode for internal testing with automatic signing selected. I have also accepted the necessary agreements on the buisness section of the Apple Connect. We are trying to install the builds through Testflight app and we receive all the emails about the necessary steps, build being processed and becoming available to download. The error occurs on the testflight app once a tester clicks the install button. I know there are similar posts about the same issue, but was curious if there were any developpers that still struggled with the same problem. I contacted the support I haven't been contacted after a week.

same problem. support service does not answer emails

Unable to test builds on testflight, "The requested app is not available or doesn’t exist."

Q