Testflight issue: "Could not install <app_name>. The requested app is not available or doesn't exist."

I get the message as seen in the attached image. I recently enrolled in the Apple Developer program last month. Initially, I was working for a client and everything was working fine locally. Builds were executing fine and running as well in emulators and physical devices.

But when I archive the build and distribute it to TestFlight via AppStore Connect, I always get this error message as shown below. There are no warnings or errors in the console or in Xcode. I already took care of everything and all compliance related issues. I am not sure what even is wrong at this time.

I resubmitted the builds at-least 8 times but still getting same message.

Moreover, as a test run, I submitted a build containing a simple "Hello World" component as well. It's getting the same error. I have wrote to Apple Support as well but haven't heard back from them yet.

If anyone knows how to resolve this please please guide me. This is really annoying and frustrating now since testers are not able to test the application.

But when I archive the build and distribute it to TestFlight via AppStore Connect, I always get this error message as shown below. Did you get a reply from Appstore, such as this one:

Dear raahimkhan,
The following build has completed processing:
Platform: iOS
App Name: SomeRandomApplication
Build Number: 1000
Version Number: 1.0.0
App SKU: yyyyyyyyyyyyy
App Apple ID: xxxxxxxx
You can now use this build for TestFlight testing or submit it for distribution.
If you have any questions regarding your app, click Contact Us in App Store Connect.
Regards,
Apple Developer Relations

If you have received, have you submitted to TestFlight ? How did you do it ?

Testflight issue: "Could not install &lt;app_name&gt;. The requested app is not available or doesn't exist."

Q