App is too minimal?

So, I run a website about my high school football team, and I created an app that would send score updates to people, provide the schedule, region and local team records. You could log in to adjust whether you get notified every score, or every quarter, or neither. However, when I uploaded it to Apple, it was rejected for it being too minimal. I mean, it does what people would want it to do, which if they can't make it to the game they'll get notified on score updates, the schedule, etc. I don't know what features to add to make it "less minimal". Any suggestions?

Also, idk what tags to use for this so, I apologize if I put it in the wrong place.

A definition of minimal was that if it can be a web site, then it is probably under limit.

Guideline 4.2 Minimum Functionality

Your app should include features, content, and UI that elevate it beyond a repackaged website. If your app is not particularly useful, unique, or “app-like,” it doesn’t belong on the App Store. If your App doesn’t provide some sort of lasting entertainment value or adequate utility, it may not be accepted.

If I understand correctly, that's the case for your app. That does not mean it is not useful but is not rich enough to be in the Appstore.

So you have 2 options:

• stay as a web site (or a web app)
  • enrich your app to provide some sort of lasting entertainment value and exploit specific features of iPhone (eg: showing the results in the Dynamic Island).

A good tag would be "App Review "

Guideline 4.2 Minimum Functionality It is also motivates you to make App more generic for bigger audience. Do not focus on only some specific high school football team. Make possible to follow any high school football team. And you can always feature some specific team you like inside your app.

App is too minimal?

Q