“iOS 18 Developer Beta” not an option?

This is a problem that dates back to a year ago in June 2023. I registered as a Developer (paid the $99), but the option to select “iOS 17 Developer Beta” in Software Update > Beta Updates was not an option. Apple Support couldn’t help me and Developer support doesnt troubleshoot.

Well, even though the Developer Betas are open to the public now, it still will not show up as an option. I’ve turned off/on Developer mode, did a hard reset, tried toggling “iOS 18 Public Beta,” tried adding the configuration profile. Nothing has worked. I also learned that Apple cannot delete your developer account (I think thats why the glitch is happening, but I’m not positive).

It was suggested to me that I use an iOS 17 backup and restore my device to see if that fixes the problem of the Debeloper Beta not showing up in the dropdown menu for Beta Updates, but because I’ve been on the public beta for the past couple of months, it’s too far and back and that’s no longer an option.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to remedy the situation? Developer support literally said they didn’t know what they could do and encouraged me to come here.

“iOS 18 Developer Beta” not an option?

Q