OTA “iOS Developer Beta” Never an Option in Beta Updates…

Since last year, when I was an active developer during the beta rollout of iOS 17, the “iOS 17 Developer Beta” option was not an option to select in the software update dropdown menu. Here we are again this year with iOS 18. I’ve turned off/on Developed mode, hard reset my device, unenrolled and re-enrolled in the Developer Beta program… no dice. It never comes up as an option for me.

I do not want to restore my device to an earlier (iOS 17) version as my backup for that iOS version is too old since I’ve been using the iOS 18 public beta for the last couple of months. Not sure how to get this thing to work and display the option on the dropdown menu inside software updates. Additionally, Developer support was no help and directed me here.

I also learned you cannot completely delete your apple developer account If you’re registered as an individual developer. Go figure. Any help would be appreciated.

Is your device listed in your Developer profile on the website? I'm not sure, and I'm possibly wrong, but does your device have to be one of your development devices for it to get the Developer Betas?

OTA “iOS Developer Beta” Never an Option in Beta Updates…

Q