Develop in Swift - SwiftUI update?

I've been relishing Develop in Swift: Fundamentals as an introduction to Swift. It's wonderful!

Having limited time, and ultimately targeting visionOS development, I've reached a point where any UIKit content feels like a distraction from my goals. Hence I'm switching to SwiftUI Bootcamp by Swiftful Thinking on YouTube, SwiftUI Concepts Tutorials, and SwiftUI Tutorials by Apple.

Is there any official word on updates to the Develop in Swift series? Failing that, any other recommendations on how to bridge between Fundamentals and visionOS development?

Answered by Vision Pro Engineer in 800114022

Hey @d___d,

The resources you pointed out are great resources. In addition to tutorial we also have various Pathways. Pathways are simple and easy-to-navigate collections of the videos, documentation, and resources you'll need to start building great apps and games. Check out the visionOS Pathway. If you are new to developing on Apple platforms, also consider checking out the Apple Developer Pathway.

Relevant Pathways:

Relevant Tutorials:

There's certainly a lot to learn! Feel free to pick and choose what you feel is more relevant for yourself. Goodluck on your journey,

Michael

Could this Apple tutorial help ? https://developer.apple.com/documentation/visionos

Accepted Answer

Hey @d___d,

The resources you pointed out are great resources. In addition to tutorial we also have various Pathways. Pathways are simple and easy-to-navigate collections of the videos, documentation, and resources you'll need to start building great apps and games. Check out the visionOS Pathway. If you are new to developing on Apple platforms, also consider checking out the Apple Developer Pathway.

Relevant Pathways:

Relevant Tutorials:

There's certainly a lot to learn! Feel free to pick and choose what you feel is more relevant for yourself. Goodluck on your journey,

Michael

Develop in Swift - SwiftUI update?

Q