Inconsistent Memory Management in Safari on iPhone 12 Pro

We have tested on iPhone 12 Pro and observed that Safari allowed approximately 1.5GB of RAM usage. Page refreshes when trying to allocate more memory. After performing a hard reset and erasing all content, I noticed that Safari allowed approximately 3GB of RAM usage for our webpage. However, after 2-3 days, the maximum allowable RAM usage in Safari decreases to about 1.5GB. Once 1.5GB limit is reached, the system reloads the page.

To further investigate, I performed another hard reset on my device, and once again, Safari allowed around 3GB of RAM usage.

Additionally, we tested this on iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max, where the RAM limitation in Safari is consistently around 3GB (page is reloading after reaching 3GB).

Could you please clarify why the memory limit fluctuates after hard reset? Is there any specific setting or flag within Safari or iPhone that controls the maximum RAM usage, which could be causing this behavior?

I also posted the issue there: https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=277848

I would appreciate any guidance or potential solutions to this issue. If this is a known limitation or issue, understanding the root cause would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Model Name: iPhone 12 Pro iOS Version: 17.5.1 Capacity: 128gb

Wondering why there is no response yet.

Inconsistent Memory Management in Safari on iPhone 12 Pro

Q