IMPOSSIBLE ENROLLMENT DEVELOPPER PROGRAM !!!

Hello everyone, let me explain to you the last 2 months where I have been trying to create an Apple Developer account. I made the first registration 2 months ago, with the computer. Everything is going well, the DUNS is OK, a support member contacts me to sign the documents online, everything is OK. When it came time to pay the annual $99, the payment didn't seem to go through even though I tried it with 3 different bank cards, all linked to well-funded accounts. A support member subsequently told me that I need to register again via the Apple Developer mobile application, because according to him, it will work using this method. When I re-registered, I was told that the DUNS number was "mismatched" (even though it matched when I registered from the computer!!!). Upon seeing this problem, I was told that the DUNS had finally been revised, and that I had to re-register from the computer. So I do it without delay. I am also asked for documents attesting to the legality of my company, I send them ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING (I was even ready to send them a DNA test lol). The documents are received, I am then told that they will be examined within 2 days. 3 days after that, I called support and told them of my dissatisfaction. The person tells me that the documents have still not been processed, and that my previous attempts to enroll did not work because the payments did not work. It then tells me to re-register with the mobile application, even though my current request is "pending"......... It's incredible, I've never seen so few empathy. For comparison, registration on Google Play Console took 30 minutes... Has anyone ever experienced a similar situation? What should I do ? THANKS !!!

IMPOSSIBLE ENROLLMENT DEVELOPPER PROGRAM !!!

Q