Not receiving new Betas

I was on Developer 18.4 then installed 18.1 Apple Intelligence and now I haven't received the 5th beta to install. am I doing something wrong?

I am seeing the same issue and have been trying since the notices for Mac and iPadOS hit my in box.. I was Abee to pick up the latest Xcode from the distro hub

Hi, so I will assume you mean 17.4 and not 18.4, however as for why you are not seeing iOS 18 Beta 5 when you have installed iOS 18.1 Beta 1. This is simply because you are on a "newer" beta already. iOS 18.1 Beta 1 is "newer" than iOS 18.0 Beta 5 even though they came out in the opposite order. Since iOS and our other OS's do not support downgrading you are not able to install the iOS 18.0 Beta 5 update once you are on iOS 18.1 Beta 1 and will only be able to update to future subsequent releases of iOS 18.1+.

Similarly, I was determined to get 18.0 beta 5 so I reverted back to 18.0 and updated to beta 5. Now, it's not possible to update to 18.1 for me. Any suggestions? I'd rather be there, but made a mistake thinking it was 18.1 beta 5 (oops).

How do I download iOS 18.1 Beta? 18.1 is not listed on https://beta.apple.com/enroll-your-devices#ios is no longer showing 18.1 beta as an option to download. Yesterday, I updated my iPhone 15 Pro Max to iOS 18.0 Developer Beta yesterday, and there is still no sign of Apple Intelligence.

I then thought it must be related to my Apple ID, so I got on my Mac and downloaded Sequoia 15.1 Developer Beta. I restarted all my devices and I am still not seeing Apple Intelligence.

It also appears that Apple has taken the 18.1 beta download off the site, and Mac OS seems to only be showing 15.0. Are the .1 updates no longer available for beta testing?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Other info: 78.9 GB of Free storage on the iPhone 15 Pro Max I live in the US Siri is enabled on all devices I have a developer account

Not receiving new Betas

Q