Keyboard Trembling and Slow Typing Response on iPad Pro 11-inch (2021) After iOS 18 Beta Update

Hello Apple Community,

I am experiencing significant issues with my iPad Pro 11-inch (2021) keyboard since updating to the iOS 18 beta, and I am seeking advice or assistance.

Device Model: iPad Pro 11-inch (2021) Operating System: iOS 18 Beta

Issues:

1.	Keyboard Trembling: After installing the iOS 18 beta, my on-screen keyboard has started to tremble while typing. This happens consistently across different apps and locations, and I have ruled out external vibrations or instability.
2.	Slow Typing Response: There is a noticeable delay between when I type a letter and when it appears on the screen. This issue has become more pronounced since the update, making it difficult to type efficiently.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

•	Restarted the device multiple times.
•	Verified that all apps and the operating system are up to date.
•	Closed all background apps to rule out performance issues.
•	Tested the keyboard functionality across various applications to confirm the issue persists.

These problems began immediately after installing the iOS 18 beta and have significantly impacted my ability to use the iPad effectively. I am concerned this could be a software-related issue introduced with the beta update.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems after the iOS 18 beta update? I would appreciate any advice on potential solutions or workarounds. Additionally, if this is a known issue, I would be grateful for guidance on reporting it to Apple or seeking further assistance.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Nico

Yes I also experience this, I believe we jut got to wait on a bug fix

I have the same problem, my keyboard Jitters up and down constantly. Also while in the YouTube app it won't let me select a previous search, I have to type the search term in again, even though it's on screen.

I thought this Beta update would be the fix, unfortunately not. Updated last night and there's no change.

I also have this problem on my iPad. iPad Pro (11-inch) (4th generation), iOS 18 Beta.

I am relieved to know this is not unique to my device. I will be patient and wait for the next version of the Beta update. Bummer.

Same thing is cut happening to my iPad Pro 11” 3rd generation. I just installed iOS 18 last night. I have also restarted and closed everything. What is the cure?

Ditto, it’s weird. Started happening after installing 18

Keyboard Trembling and Slow Typing Response on iPad Pro 11-inch (2021) After iOS 18 Beta Update

Q