Help/advice needed with profiles/certificates etc.

Hi everyone, I really hope someone here will be able to help me with this. Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Disclosure: I find it very difficult to learn and to take on new concepts and ideas

I have been developing a game on the Mac using Gamemaker 2.3. I can run the game using a VM build (uses gamemakers own runtime to run interpreted code in a virtual machine) but I am having issues when I want to actually run a compiled version or create a test build. To eliminate anything in my game causing the issue I have created a basic test project which also has the same issue. I have copied the output log and will attach it here.

I have followed the gamemaker instructions to the best of my ability, and I have asked on th official forums and discord but I'm not getting any help at all other than "read the instructions". Only one kind soul who admitted to not being a Mac dev suggested that I possibly need to check my certificates but couldn't tell me what exactly I need and when faced with pages of text my brain just goes into meltdown.

So here I am and I'm hoping some kind soul here will be able to help me in easy to understand language.

Many thanks in advance.

The log you provided doesn't really contain very much information about the problem. Looks like you're using xcodebuild on the command line. Maybe if you tried building locally on your machine using of Xcode's GUI you might be able to get more detailed logging information about what the problem is.

Help/advice needed with profiles/certificates etc.

Q